We are welcoming new pupils to the school. Please contact the office on 020 8688 7560 or email us email@example.com for more information or to arrange a visit.
Rutherford School is looking to recruit a Classroom Assistant to join our specialist team. For more information, please download the following advertisement and application form.
Governing Body: Clerk
A job vacancy is currently available for a Clerk for the Governing Body of Rutherford School. For more information, please see this attachment: Clerk Vacancy
We welcome reliable adults to volunteer and help support our pupils to access their classes and activities. We are looking for volunteers interested in:
- Lunchtime support in the classrooms
- Helping in class
- Driving the school minibuses
- Helping with hydrotherapy
- Saturday Club
For more information please see this attachment: Volunteers Advertisement
Working at Rutherford?
This is what some of our staff said about working at the school at an inset day:
- “Working at Rutherford School is very rewarding. It is all about the kids and seeing them achieve makes it all worthwhile”
- “It’s those moments when they achieve something however big or small”
- “This school has such a homely atmosphere”
- “It takes a special person with lots of empathy”
- “One cannot help but form a bond with these amazing special kids, I learn something new from them everyday”
- “The importance of team work is paramount”
- “It’s all about and for the kids”