We are welcoming new pupils to the school. Please contact the office for more information or to arrange a visit:
020 8688 7560 / email@example.com
We are recruiting for a dynamic Teaching Assistant. We are looking for candidates who can embrace the working environment, have compassion and a passion to work with our very special learners. For more information and an application form click on the links below
Saturday Club Assistants
We need reliable, flexible and resourceful people to work as Saturday Club Assistants at our Saturday Club which provides a range of fun activities for the children at Rutherford School, which is part of the Garwood Foundation. Click on the links below for more information and an application form.
This role could be suited for school leavers’ who are wishing to gain experience in the world of work!
We are seeking a registered band 5 or 6 nurse to join our very dynamic nursing team at Rutherford School. Please click on the links blow for more information on this role.
Senior Paediatric Physiotherapist.
We have an exciting vacancy for a band 7/8 Senior Physiotherapist to join and lead our team of therapists. For more information please click on the links below:
Casual Minibus Drivers
We are recruiting Minibus drivers. Please find the advert, job description and application form below.
We welcome reliable adults to volunteer and help support our pupils to access their classes and activities. We are looking for volunteers interested in:
- Lunchtime support in the classrooms
- Helping in class
- Driving the school minibuses
- Helping with aqua therapy
- Saturday Club
For more information please see this attachment: Volunteers
Working at Rutherford?
This is what some of our staff said about working at the school at an inset day:
- “Working at Rutherford School is very rewarding. It is all about the kids and seeing them achieve makes it all worthwhile”
- “It’s those moments when they achieve something however big or small”
- “This school has such a homely atmosphere”
- “It takes a special person with lots of empathy”
- “One cannot help but form a bond with these amazing special kids, I learn something new from them everyday”
- “The importance of team work is paramount”
- “It’s all about and for the kids”