We are welcoming new pupils to the school. Please contact the office for more information or to arrange a visit: 020 8688 7560 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist / Advanced Occupational Therapist
We looking to recruit a Band 6/7 ( depending on experience) to join our specialist team.
For more information, please download the following advertisement, job description and application form.
We are recruiting for an excellent kitchen assistant. For more information please see the job advert and description below.
We welcome reliable adults to volunteer and help support our pupils to access their classes and activities. We are looking for volunteers interested in:
- Lunchtime support in the classrooms
- Helping in class
- Driving the school minibuses
- Helping with aqua therapy
- Saturday Club
For more information please see this attachment: Volunteers Advertisement
Working at Rutherford?
This is what some of our staff said about working at the school at an inset day:
- “Working at Rutherford School is very rewarding. It is all about the kids and seeing them achieve makes it all worthwhile”
- “It’s those moments when they achieve something however big or small”
- “This school has such a homely atmosphere”
- “It takes a special person with lots of empathy”
- “One cannot help but form a bond with these amazing special kids, I learn something new from them everyday”
- “The importance of team work is paramount”
- “It’s all about and for the kids”